Friday, November 04, 2005

Mystique and Aura

Song Of The Day- Rent- Seasons Of Love (I sang this in chorus)
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- 3yrs ago - Trying to get over my feelings and played video games with adam (haha when didn't I) 2yrs ago - Took my SAT's...1yr ago- i'm just going to paste what i wrote haha "THIS IS FOR FRANK: FRANK IS A BAD ASS, AND ADAM DID MS. BUTTS IN THE BUTT TO PASS ENGLISH, JASON NEEDS TO COME HOME NOW AND QUIT THE USAFA, AND JAMES HAS A BLOG"

Ok so i haven't updated in a couple of days but that's alright were in a new month now. It seems very cliche but since it is a new month, i'm going to try to work on something that i've been trying to work on for a while now, my shyness. Now is the time for me to get over this, reason being: I don't want to miss something good because i was too shy to talk to someone. The girl i've been talking about lately, there is something different about her. She is very pretty but just based on what little i've talk to her, she just seems different than most girls. Yes i'm the cliche king right now but she just seems refreshing. All the girls and bottcher say that she's been throwing signs at me but i'm quite oblivious to it. I've been trying to muster up enough courage to try and talk to her for longer than 2 minutes and maybe see if she wants to hang out or just even study but i've been unsuccessful. I've had two golden opportunities: one on Mon when i saw her after bio lab but quite frankly she caught me by surprise and before i didn't stop turn back and talk to her more. Then on Weds, Bottcher, her, and me all finished lab at the same time, we all left together and she said she liked my shirt and its color. I took it as just a compliment but bottcher was on my case that that was a "sign". Anyways no matter sign or not i should have gone down the stairs with her and kept talking to her but my brain shut down on me after she commented on my shirt and i was talking very odd and could only put basic sentences together.........Anyways point being, the feeling i'm feeling right now is that i don't want to miss anything......sooo ya that's it cuz it's 2AM just had to get some things off my chest.......

Random Things....

Starting tomorrow.....hopefully.....Picture of the Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home