Sunday, October 30, 2005

Paddington Bear + Jungle Juice = Drunk Paddington

Song Of The Day- Black Eyed Peas - My Hump
Currently Feeling- Conflicted

Well last night was the Halloween party and it was loads of fun. I was dressed in my Paddington Bear outfit and it was glorious. I saved up energy by napping beforehand. When i got there they had set up the Jungle Juice, which is a major vulnerability of mine only because i tend to want to drink it way to quick (Bacardi 151 would be my other weakness but i only drink it if I want to stop thinking about stuff). Anyways to tell what everyone else was wearing........Bottcher had the toga going, Steph was the slutty nurse/scientist, Tawni was a slutty bee, Paul was a chef (Cop out), Michelle was a slutty beauty queen, Joey was batman (maybe a size or 2 too small haha), Sarah was tinkerbell, Aditi was a slutty golfer, John was a T-Bird, Clarice was slutty gangsta, and her b-friend was an army guy (another cop out)........Unfortunately no Monica but it's ok. Lol among the most notable of events, Clarice and b-friend were all over each other but they heard it from everyone, Also Bottcher, Paul, and me had a talk outside with Bottcher suggesting that I should ask out this girl from my lab. Haha he stated some things which the girls in my lab concurred with that she always seems to go out of her way to talk to me, and when she needs help she usually comes to me which wouldn't be the smartest thing. And i just remembered something, last lab i dropped the whole bottle of pH paper and she came up and helped me pick it up......it was really nice of her but i didn't think much of it. Anyways i thought she was cute earlier (look earlier this month i think) but i was too shy to do anything so i didn't make any mention of it. Ok i'm getting off topic, anyways bottcher and me were on the swing and it ended up breaking on us....haha......Anyways it was a fun night and i got to hang out with el steph who i never get to hang out with.....lol and drunk steph is the best......haha.....

Today so far has been pretty normal, 'Zona got crushed by Dallas, then my friend Doug came over and we studied some religion before getting some lunch at Arby's. I then showed him my comp stuff and he was quite impressed haha......

Random Things......

- I broke my sabbatical from drinking because 1.) steph was drinking and 2.) Michelle was supposed to drink......but only steph drank which was good enough for me haha...

- All kidding aside though, there was a reason for my sabbatical yet I'm not upset that i broke it last night because the whole time i felt under control of my drinking, and even though i was pretty drunk I still felt responsible. And although, it may seem sound like my sabbatical may be due to too much drinking but it's not the reason.

- Also i should note that usually when i talk about drinking, i make it seem ok and i believe it is, but sometimes there are times that maybe u shhould step away from it. I'm sure were all guilty of it, when we know we shouldn't drink but we do anyways for one reason or another.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, he's not my boyfriend or b-friend, we're friends with potential! haha

-Clarice

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home