Saturday, October 29, 2005

Song Of The Day- Kanye West - Hey Mama
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- 3yrs ago - Haha Wingdings.....2yrs ago- You know what i competely forgot that homecoming was that week, it's an interesting read.

Well today is the party and should be fun. I'm pretty sure i'll be lifting the no drinking policy that i've been under. Also my Paddington Bear outfit is complete as the coat came courtesy of UPS. I like UPS way more than FedEx who just leaves packages at the office instead of dropping it off at the door. The Paddington Bear is pretty cool and Bottcher seems to think it's really funny, and he's the only one to see it. Anyways, yesterday was a good day although it went by quick. I went to my first 3 classes then ditched calc and ate lunch with Michelle and Aditi. I talked to them about "dibs" and also about how majority of the guys who are brought into the circle have a thing for tawni or aditi. I have been there first hand for a lot of it and for the most part that is the case haha. Anyways after that Aditi and me were walking to our cars and we were having a debate about if you could date a hot, crazy person. I said, i would would be able to give it a shot because I'm not afraid of the M word (Mariage) because I could always shoot it down but i'd be scared of the L word (Love) because I can't control that. And by that i mean, if she started getting all crazy and talked about us getting married after a few weeks i can easily go no and know it can't happen. Whereas if she says she loves me to death after a few weeks that's her crazy feelings and i can't change that haha. I also said a little jealousy is a good thing it started getting crazy jealousy. I mean if she started beating up my girlfriends I'd probably get a little upset lol j/k. Anyways after school i played a couple games of baseball then took a 2hr nap. I woke up and got my package. After that i chilled for a while until i went to the house. J Jew was there and we watched the game while the girls were making tacos. We all chilled and then i helped J Jew do the dishes. Something tells me that he hasn't done dishes only because when i told him to put soap on, he was about to put hand soap on it. After that we played poker and yesterday wasn't my day, i had 2 good hands over 2 games and both times i lost to a straight.

Tonight is the party so i gotta get some stuff out of the way, mainly homework.

Random Things.....

-Censorship is such a bad thing........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home