Thursday, November 03, 2005

Dream Update

Ok this isn't a normal post (later today) but i just woke up from this very weird dream. It's very choppy so i may have things out of order but i'll give you guys each sequence.

1st sequence
- i was coming home for the weekend and i found out my dad had become the comparitive religions teacher at ASU. The odd thing was, St. Raphael's church had been converted into a big classroom for the class and there was only 12 people in the class. One of the girls had a huge crush on me and kept following me around. Finally after checking out his classroom Steph came and picked me up.

2nd sequence
- I was riding with tawni and steph and we were getting something to eat. My dad was there right before we left and i told him i was going to go home. When we were in the parking lot steph pulled some prank on me as i was trying to get in. It was odd i opened the door and i came out of another car. Anyways as we were driving Steph was talking about trips to cali and how its best with friends and family. She was driving very dangerously and almost got T-boned 3 times. It was odd i would like to say we were driving on T-bird but Tawni said "everyone almost gets him on street 137". Finally they drop me off at a castle?????

3rd sequence
We are about to go on a road trip (seemed like we are in the phillippines now) but the very odd thing is i have split into 2 different James'. One was wearing my yellow/green checkered button shirt with khaki's, the other james was wearing my red checkered button up shirt with my red bucket hat. From my perspective i was the james with the bucket hat. Anyways we piled up in the MDX with people from my dad's class, and the girl who has the major crush on me somehow ends up sitting next to me in the small 3rd row. I was asking if I could just take the Beamer but my dad said my sister took it.

4th sequence
we arrive at a mall and i bump into Vicky, Alicia Benner, Mike Philips, Vanessa Carter, and i would like to say Aric Heathcoat but i'm not too sure. Anyways I was talking to Vicky and she told me of the plan that Aric was going to dress up as an old lady to scare Vanessa then he was going to ask her to be steady. Mike then comes up to me and tells me that he's going to ask Alicia to marry him. So we all go out to dinner and now were chilling in like the food court. Vicky taps me on the shoulder and i see some old lady come up to Vanessa. She starts laughing but then i think she says no to him. As this is going on i see Mike on his knees with Alicia in a wedding dress now, he asks her to marry him and she shoots him down. This causes Mike to get crazy and he starts bitching about how he's given her everything and he starts to climb those plastic mountain things.

Ya it was a very weird dream..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home