Saturday, February 26, 2005

So How's Life?

Song Of The Day- Bens Fold Five - Magic
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History-2yrs ago - everyone in school was sick, tawni was sick so this girl sat down next to me and was like putting her hands in my pockets lol.... 1yr ago - Wrote a poem and also wrote in my journal at Saguaro Park. Funny after reading that little excerpt i still remember exactly what exactly was going thru my mind at the time.

Man reading my blogs i realized how carefree things were. Everything was so much the same, go to school, get out at 2:20 then go home or go and chill with friends. How things change, now things are so much on the fly and there's so much responsibility that needs to be managed that sometimes i wished things were still so carefree.

But that's not how life is, it changes right there with you. I guess that's the reason why i haven't blogged. Things are pretty busy that when i do have free time, it doesn't always feel like free time. I mean like there's really no time for myself anymore. Like if there isn't homework, then it's TV with the roomy, or hanging out with friends, or sleep. So i guess you can say you can't really contemplate all the time because it feels like a waste of time. I'm still trying to find time to work out, still trying to balance out my studying, still balancing out time for my friends.

I remember blogging for me originally started as just something that sounded like something fun to do. Look back and laugh time business. Then it turned into something i could express my feelings that sometimes i can't say outloud. Now i guess it's a way for people to know what's going on in my life (minus a lot of the more personal detail for those who have read this for awhile).

Well i guess the next logical question is what have i done in the month of February. I mean Feb has the dreaded Valentines' day in it yet i did not write anything around that date. Well it's hard for to remember every little thing that went on but i'll try to do my best.

Well as i said earlier Valentine's Day wasn't bad at all. I guess it's something else that i've adapted to. I'm not the sad person i was a year or two. I thought alot and i still do but just not as much. I also had a bunch of tests to study for on V-day so obviously it was low on my priority. I do wish i could have made chocolate covered strawberries for the house but once again i don't have my own kitchen but maybe i'll restart the tradition next year. As for the girl in my chem class i alluded in earlier entries. I don't know for sure exactly but i think she likes me but i don't think i like her anymore. I don't know why she's cute she seems like a nice person. I guess there was something in her personality that annoyed me. I dunno steph thinks that it's because i'm scared of rejection or committment but i don't know she could be right but i'm not sure. So am i interested in anyone right now.....sort of, this girl in my bio lab class. She's pretty, she seems very smart, but the problem is i haven't really gotten a chance to talk to her. So i guess outside of that i haven't really met anyone that i have thought of as potential. Eyecandy yes there is alot but that's it.

So now that i got that out of my system what else is there, hmm how about Brother Jed. Lol now this guy is something else. Let me give u the brief intro on this crazy. He is this racist, sexist, anything-ist evangelist that has been talking on our campus for two weeks. Let me tell you this, this guy took our campus by storm the first week he was there. Not necessarily something good, he grabbed hundreds of students as well as hitting the front page of the newspaper twice, and even getting time on the news because of his attitude towards nearly everything. Some of his famous quotes include "jews are best for making bagels" and "mexicans are good for making burritos" and my personal favorite "the wedding ring symbolizes the womans obedience to the husband, her role includes being in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant". The guy was the talk of campus for a week where his reign was supposed to end on Fri. Ironically enough it began to pour crazy rain which seemed to be fitting for bro. jed's exit. You should have seen the look on my face when mon came and i walked to get something to eat did i see a man that looked like Eugene Levy sitting in a chair with his bible out. He had claimed that he wanted to give us a second chance but his steam had run out and slowly the crowds dissapated. I only came a couple times because paul and tawni wanted to see him but i realized that he had nothing more to say other than were all damned to hell and how he appears to be on par with none other than the almighty himself. So now with the end of this week i hope come monday i dont' see him in his chair at least for a while when his antics become amusing again.

Well another thing that happened was with joel and steph from earlier this month. I don't want to get into details about it but it was ridiculous. I was really dissapointed at Joel not because necessarily how he feels about her but what i was dissappointed about was the fact that he wouldn't give her a chance, that he was dropping names that he shouldn't have, and that he was just being very stubborn. The summer trip in major jeopardy and as i stated early i'm not going to drop anyone because someone doesn't like someone else.

Hmmm so i guess i should then update how everyone else is doing

Jason (roomy): He's good, we've got this whole championship thing going with NBA2k5 and with real basketball.
Jason (Quiet): He's still quiet
Jason (Mase): Well unfortunately i haven't talked to him as much as i want to but i still talk to him online and he seems like he's doing good.
Frank: He got his tattoos tonight which i don't quite agree where but it's his decision. I'm also pretty proud that he's given up smoking and drinking for the time being. hmm there's something about him that reminds me of myself.
Steph: Working and school. She's doing good we hang out when there is time and i visit her at work when there is time. Still misses Jason but what else is new.
Paul: He's doing good, he has a new job at "nothing but noodles". He still hasn't beaten me at madden for the big money
Tawni: still works at the hospital, looking for her bumblebee shoes.
Adam: He's good but he's trying to get his online adapter to work. He's still funny as hell
Joel: He's doing good besides the whole stubborn thing.

Lets move onto something else....school. I don't know what to say about it, i'm doing alright but i feel like i could be doing a lot better, i just don't know how. I feel like I've got to get more competitive about it and i should, i just need to find a better schedule on how i spend my time for classes.

well i'm update more tomorrow i'm trying to get my web page hosted so i can post videos and whatnot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home