Saturday, November 13, 2004

Tag

Song Of The Day- Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath
Currently Feeling- ??????

Ok so last nite was a pretty cool nite. I chilled in my dorm for a bit waiting for Victoria to call because I was going to go to Applebees with her and her friends. She took too long however so i hopped in the shower and my phone rings. So i hop back out and it turns out to be Katie Harris, who i had a crush on back in junior year. So she says that shes going to go call tawni but she said that she's with thomas paine so i should come and hang out. So i go and grab my playstation 2 and head over. I play two games of madden with paul where he almost beats me twice. We then take two cars to downtown to hang out. Yeah that was a big mistake as we got separated and ended up playing a game of car tag. Yeah my gas milage was horrible. Finally steph had enough and she yelled at them and we ended up meeting at brooklyn pizza. We then decided to go to Denny's so we meet up there. Heh yeah it's weird cuz i remember i used to be so shy around katie but i was acting normal around her. So yeah it was cool. After Denny's i took them to the parking garage and then i went home thinking i was going to sleep. However I decided to call Adam and i ended up talking to him for about an hour about some stuff.

Today I woke up at around 10:30 and i watched tv til 11. I then started doing my laundry. Yeah my laundry took forever because i had to do my clothes and then my bed sheets. I also got really tired and took nap in between loads. I was really slumming it. I started chatting with michelle and a little with tawni. Tawni then invited me to go to dinner with everyone but i wasn't exactly feeling up to it, but i decided to go. So i picked up Ryan and we talked for awhile about the model UN. We then met them all up at the Olive Garden. We all ate and then we went back to the house. I played Paul a couple games of madden and both times he quit. Now I'm back at the dorm just chilling.

Random THings....

TOmorrow is homework day!?!?!

I dunno about some things.....i dunno

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home