Thursday, November 18, 2004

Alexander.....Wow It Sux

Song Of The Day- Babyface - The Lonliness
Currently Feeling- Tired

I don't know why I only update pretty much once a week. Like i have time yet i dont'....oh well.... Well this week has been a bit of a toss up. No test which is a big plus, so essentially i just needed to get through the rest of this week and then Mon and Tues. This week i've just been ditching. Mon i ditched English then on tuesday i ditched Spanish. It hasn't been too bad though since my teachers were pretty cool about it. Wes i ditched chem to watch the suns game and to watch smallville. Man the suns are doing great right now, i'm excited and the cardinals are doing too shabby. School life outside has been alright, but i think it'll be much better next semester. Hmm everyone seems to be doing alright, Tawni got her job at the hospital and i've been talking to her online, Steph is doing good we've got a real good understanding of each other . Paul is doing good, thus further prooving doubters wrong about Paul and me being cool. My love life.....heh I should probably grow some balls but yeah, i dunno i wish i was more upfront and just be able to speak was on my mind but i can't and i guess that's part of my personality. But I think i like her it's just a matter of me doing something about it cuz i think she's a really cool person. Yeah so thanksgiving weekend is coming up and i'm really excited, it's going to be cool seeing jase the mase and also my family and my friends for more than a day. Also as much as i like the dorms i think i'm ready have a place of my own. However on the plus side, my roommate is really cool.

Random Things.....

For those wondering tja is a thing with Michelle and me......lol poke tja

Oh yeah last nite i had this crazy dream where i was definately getting some by some girl. and my brain left out no details....It was on a kitchen table but i don't know who the girl was but i'm sure i had a big grin on my face. Also somehow i ended up on the other side of the bed which i originally slept on. I dunno how that happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home