Friday, November 26, 2004

Turkey Day

Song Of The Day- Saves The Day - At Your Funeral
Currently Feeling- Stuffed

Well it's Thanksgiving and with that it also means it's gonna be a crazy time in school and out of school. I was able to make it to Tuesday and went home to Phx. I took Frank and John home, and I just chilled that nite at home. Weds I had lunch with Adam and Frank and then played Madden where i dominated. After that we went to Jason's house and we got to see the mase. We hung out there for about 7 hours more or less just hanging out. It was fun it was jason, steph, frank, adam, and me. Aric called and him and Nick came over and I hung out with them. Then Paul came over but i had to go pick up my mom. Vicky came and we played some pool and some extreme catch. Yeah after that Heidi and Kyle came over before we played Halo 2. After that Joel and me went over to Adam's and we played Madden and i dominated again. Thanksgiving was a bit of a bust in terms of doing stuff with family. We went to the nursing home for thanksgiving dinner. My mom had to work and me and my dad had to switch places so i stuffed myself then took a massive nap. The rest of that night consisted of me sleeping and chilling at home. Today I was supposed to wake up at 6 but that didn't happen and i woke up at 8 to go shopping. I didn't do much shopping as I went to Fry's electronic but there was a 2 hour wait so we went to circuit city and i helped my cousin buy stuff for the computer downstairs. After that I sent up the router before I got the MDX back and went over to adam's to pick up NBA Live 2005. I also got a haircut and beat adam twice. After that i went home to eat dinner before heading back over to Adam's. I watched the Suns game but i wasn't feeling really good. So I was on my way home and i turned right onto 75th and this motorcycle cop pulls me over for getting into the left lane right away. Luckily he was pretty cool about it and let me off. I talked to Tawni for a second and now i'm chilling watching The Day After Tomorrow.

Random Things...

The plan for tomorrow is to chill since everyone is working then go to the club with a couple of guys.

It was really great to see Jason but unfortunately we didn't get to hang out a lot this weekend although it's understandable

I'm a bit dissapointed in stuff but i mean is there anything i can really do but it watch it unfold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home