Sunday, November 07, 2004

In Da Club

Song Of The Day- 50 Cent - In Da Club
Currently Feeling- I Don't Know

Well this weekend I dunno....it definately had it's major ups and downs. Well Fri it was Jason Bot, John, Frank, and Frank's friend. We left around 8 and we stopped at Casa Grande and had some Wendy's. We arrived at 11 because we dropped off Frank's friend who lives on like 70th st and Thunderbird. Anyways after that i dropped off everyone then went home for a while. Around 12 Frank called and he had no one to hang out with so he dropped by and we were gonna go to Dusty's apt to watch Butterfly Effect. So he picked me up and we went to QT to get something to drink. I called Ryan and he ended up meeting us there. This kid went up to us and started talking to us. Didn't really like the kid but whatever, we saw George Dennis and his Camero SS which is very nice once he gets the paint job. Umm I got tired and they were gonna smoke the hooka so frank took me home and that was the extent of my day.

Saturday i woke up and pretty much just studied for the longest time. I called up tawni and she helped me register for my classes. I don't have any classes with them except Paul who i have Indiv with. I also watched the Suns game which i was really excited about because i learned i can't watch away games in tucson . After that I went to joel's house and met up with frank. we chilled there for a bit before we picked up John and then went to Adam's work. We switched off a lot of our 20's for singles and then we were off to the strip club. However before we went to the strip club i found out that the guy that was riding with us was the guy who supplied him with weed. Ok i was pretty angry about that because i would not have agreed to giving him a ride if i knew that. But that was not the worst, the worst was when i found out that his friend had weed in the car. I can't believe how I've put my neck out for him time and time again and then for him to put my ass on the line like that. Anyways I called tawni to vent then I went to the club and that keep me cool. It was really cool, Joel had a really good time while Adam chickened out which he was pissed about. It was 1 dollar dancing so I got 3 1$ dances and then I got a$20 lap dance which was really nice. It was a little weird but very interesting. Hmm I hope Joel doesn't become a fiend with it. Adam is trying really hard to get Jason Adams to come next time.

Sunday I woke up went to Steph's house to pick up the medicine. I talked to her mom a little bit, then i got dressed and went to church. There are two cute girls there and they are both brunettes (one of my weaknesses). Anyways i caught up with my friend Andrew then i watched the cardinals game (we won). I then picked everyone up and we were on our way. We stopped at Casa grande Wendy's. We got there dropped everyone off, and I went to the house to give steph her med and talked to everyone for a bit. I then went to the dorm to watch the simpsons which wasn't great (it's slowly going downhill) and then i've just been chilling.

Random Things...

I'll write my schedule tomorrow...

i don't think i wrote about it, but tawni and me are cool again, she straightened out to me what she said when she was drunk.

I need to do really well in chem from here on out

I'm talking to Michelle right now...... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home