Thursday, November 04, 2004

Corn Disks Pt 2

Song Of The Day- Brian Mcknight - I Belong To You
Currently Feeling- Better

Ok here is the promised update......Well the past couple days have been interesting. The week in itself hasn't been that interesting. Monday...hmm i don't remember, Tuesday I went to the house with frank and i chatted online. I talked to Michelle and i felt a lot better about something. So to Michelle thanks a bunch. I also looked at places to live with my top choice being Star Ranch. Weds I had my chem test and I don't think I did too well. I had a heart to heart with Frank and i talked to jason a bit. I then went to the house and talked to the girls for a bit. Today I only had one class but i got to interview tawni's spanish teacher....muy caliente....afterwards i went to the house to help tawni with her homework and i watched passions. I'll be back there tomorrow to watch it too. I was going to go to the mall but i'll go tomorrow. I talked to tawni about some stuff and i feel a lot better about it. Marty came over and i talked to him a little bit. I then took tawni to lab, had dinner with Jason, and now i'm chilling.

Random THings....

Sorry it's short and undetailed but i'm tired....

Corn Disks...lol so funny

My sis marianne, was a can of whoop ass for halloween....the kicker was on the back which had a pic of kevin sorbo....lol sorry running joke...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home