Monday, June 28, 2004

Quality Time With The Family

Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- Plan R was invented....which was mainly to try to slowly phase Tawni out of my life because that's what everyone thought was best for me except me.

Well the past couple days have been hanging out with family. We gone out to dinner at China Doll then today I had lunch at the Great Wall. Also my little cousins have been shadows at home and wherever I go I know they are nearby. Anyways today was a very cool day. I went with Jason and Steph to Castles and Coasters. I haven't been there in such a long time. It was fun times, we got stuck on the logride thanks to this mexican family who decided to stuff 5-6 people on a log. The second was a misinterpretation I heard between Jason and Steph. Anyways we went to Burger King for dinner then we headed back for a couple rides then golf. After that we went to the Spring Hills Suite and hung out with Adam til he got off. We then went to Jason's house and we reminiced about the old days. It was cool and was also a sad reminder that we'll all soon go on our own paths to the future......

Well tomorrow (actually later this morning) I'm going to watch The Notebook, and I also may watch Faharenheit 9/11 depending on when Tawni wants to watch the Notebook. I was also hoping to go to prescott with Tawni and Tara but unfortunately Tara got grounded. So I'll call Tawni and plan it all out.

Random Things.....

That bad feeling I've had is getting worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home