Friday, June 25, 2004

Frizbee's at Quizzno's

Song Of The Day- Homegrown - Second Best
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- I went to NAU to visit Tawni and give her her gift.

Well last night was different. I went over to Quizzno's to hang out with Ashley and Andre. It was cool we ended up playing frizbee every time she was on break. They didn't even start closing til it was actually closed so I volunteered to help them close. It was cool pretty much although I still didn't budge on anything. I've got an idea though which I may impliment next week. Anyways after that I went to the store and bought some red bull for the chilibombers at Adam's. Mike and Frank were over as well as Adam's sis and friend. I drank a good amount although I was pretty far from drunk. Jase and Steph were over for a little as we watched Michael Moore on a talk show. It was cool we swam and played horse at 2 AM and I ended up sleeping at 4:45AM.....

Today I went to the new house and help my aunt move. I then played a couple games of NBA Live then my uncle Rudy came over and I started talking to him and catching up.....that's the gist of it.... Tonight I'm planning on watching Fahrenheit 9/11 with Jase and Steph and no more drinking cuz Adam's parents are coming home tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home