Friday, June 18, 2004

Crushin On Her

Song Of The Day- Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down
Currently Feeling- Weird
This Day In History- I was really quite sad because Tawni was visiting from NAU for a weekend and she didn't call or visit....yeah I was quite upset....

Well hmm from the past couple days all I have really been doing is going swimming, playing FFX and Madden, going to Brothers Pizza. A couple nights ago Shaun, Kalee, Chad, Adam, Ryan, and me hung out at Franks...uhhh...other than that it's been pretty basic.

Today I've actually been a little on the busy side. Last night I slept at like 4:50 and woke up at 11. I met up at frank's house and frank, adam, and me went to Brothers for Pizza and wings. After that we went to Adam's house and I blew a lead to lose for the 8th time to Adam...I'm really off my ball. Anyways we went to the library and I picked up the scary stories book. Man did those books bring back memories....I remember when I was like 8 and my cousin John-John, Scarlet, and Mark would read those books to use and I would be scared shitless. ANyways started reading thru them and they weren't really scary but oh well.....After that I dropped of Frank and Adam and me went swimming and played pool b-ball. After that I took a shower and I dropped by to visit Andre and Ashley. mainly Ashley though. I stayed there for an hour talking and eating, it's like Cousins all over again. Man though I really don't know about her though, I really think I'm crushin over her. I just get this kinda weird feeling about her. The feeling that I didn't feel with Katie, Lindsay, or Vicky. However I don't think it was to the level of Tawni (I don't think anyone will for a while). I dunno just get this "I want to just talk to her" feeling however I felt sick doing it. I was full when I came in but I needed a reason to visit. Anyways I feel a little awkward with her being Jason's ex although I don't think it's too big of a deal because they went on like a couple dates. I felt a little weird though when Andre was like "your a normal guy right" and then with Ashley there he asked if I thought she was pretty and if I would go out with her...wasn't expecting that question. Anyways that's all I feel about writing about that although I'm not too worried now since the whole "blog" fever thing has come and gone and all I get are the occasional random visitors. Anyways so I stayed there for an hour or so and then I picked up Adam and we went to Dusty's house. Man does his apartment like like the marajuana....Well after that I went over to Chad's house for a bit to hang out with everyone. Everyone was drinking except for me so I didn't stay too long. After that I picked up Adam and went home. I changed out and was going to go to bed but Tawni called. So I came over to her house and yeah it was good seeing her cuz I missed her. Anyways she got me this Rolex watch from China...probably fake but it looks pretty good anyways...then we just hung out til around 4 when I started feeling tired so I went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home