Sunday, June 20, 2004

Were Not In High School Anymore

Song Of The Day- RX Bandits - Mastering The List
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History-Watched Fools Rush In and just hung out and went bowling.

Well today I made some money as I helped Adam's mom salvage 7 years worth of work. I would have done it for free but she insisted that I get paid. My freakin playstation is broken and at the worst possible time, I'm so close to beating final fantasy but it's so broken. I would send it into Sony but I opened it once so I don't wanna risk wasting money. Anyways my plan is to sell the broken one to EB and then buy a refurbished one for $120. Anyways after that I went over to Tawni's and hung out with her and Paul for a little. Ya know I've come to the conclusion that were not in high school anymore so why be all weird ya know. But yeah hung out there for a bit. I then went home and crashed for a while. I was supposed to go to Chad's Grad party at 7 but slept til 8. I got there and so was Kalee, Trishanne, Ryan, Paul, Tawni, Chad, Shaun, Frank, and Mike. It was a fun time although I have to work in the morning so I only stayed til Midnight. I think they are drinking as I speak so oh well.

Random Things...

I work tomorrow all day and into Monday afternoon but I'm getting paid $120 so it's like getting my playstation.

Tawni came back and she's better and so am I so it's been going good.

I'm in the middle of analyzing something, so I can't say what it is til I have more concrete proof.

So far everyone I've talked to have said to go for Ashley....I'll go visit her Tues but I won't eat anything as to say "I'm just here to visit you"....yeah that's sly...heh j/k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home