Saturday, August 02, 2003

Mr. Bean


Song Of The Day - Paperboy Ditty
Currently Feeling - OK

Well I'm still in Cali and I have some down time so I thought I would write in my blog. Hmmm well last nite I went to dinner at the China Camp with Mark, Teza, Candice, Daryll, Calvin, and Tina...oh yeah and baby Mary-Tes..... Afterwards we went to Dave and Buster's which was called the Chuckie Cheese for adults. It was alright but a little hyped up. We chilled there and hung out for a while, then we went back to Calvin's house. We had a little tournament in NCAA 2004 Football which I won then we went home around 2. Sorry about the lack of detail but I'm kinda rushing things here. That was all last nite, this morning I played some NCAA football with Mark then Mark, Teza, Mary-Tes, and I went to the mall to get some food and watch Johnny English...lol the movie is pretty funny. Yeah so that's it for now....once again sorry for the lack of detail....

Random Things.....

I havent' hung out with John that much, we hung out a little bit yesterday then I hung out with some of his friends, I couldn't help but stare at one of his friends that looked like a tired white gangsta...lol

hmmm....I loooovvvvveee Mary-Tes...she's so cute

There are so much pretty girls at the mall, I was surprised at the great amount.

Natalie embrulia (spelling?) was hot in Johnny English....

hmmm don't know if I'm gonna go to the party tonite, depends on how tired I feel

I've learned that you can never avoid advice from family or friends, it's just a matter of filtering the good advice, and removing the bad advice......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home