Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Jason and Steph's 3 Months


Song Of The Day - Fabulous ft. Ashanti - Into You
Currently Feeling - Good

Yesterday was kind of a kickback day for me. It kinda had to be, I mean Adam and Frank were working, Jason and Steph...I didn't want to bother them on their "day". I was trying to reach Moses so that I could get the Volvo's windows tinted. I called some people I haven't talked to in a while but I didn't really feel like doing much. I helped my dad take out a couple dents in the volvo. lol my dad and cousin were joking around with me fixing dents for girls around school for $20 a dent. Of course they had to ask, what if the girl is beautiful, to which they answered it's free...lol but it didn't beat their other comment.....we were talking about watching the hulk. I said I was probably gonna watch it with my friend and my cousin said oh he means Tawni.....then my dad said, no Tawni's got a big boyfriend who James is scared of.....I then said he's kinda small and then my dad asked me why I was scared of him then....lol ya had to be there....I hung out with my sis afterwards and went to Walgreens to get some Stawberry Banana V8 Splash while my sis got Harry Potter. I then went to Target to find something and I found it but didnt' buy it yet cuz I swear I've seen it before....i Then went home, ate dinner, and went to sleep around 10.......I had this really weird dream last nite, I was in school, and I was late to class cuz I couldn't open my locker...I was with Moses who told me just to go home and sleep. Jesse then came up and helped out with the locker...I remember the combo too, it was 16-18-22.....I got a late pass and went to my class which was called Kindergarden (I'm guessing it was like COOP)...anyways all they did was watch movies and they had beds to lay down in...but one of the teachers kept smacking me in my ass...it was scary....then they said that I can't keep being late,late,late....and they kept repeating that...I figured out why though, my alarm clock was beeping to the same beat.....

Random Things....
Anyways I don't know the plan for today....Maybe watch the Hulk and I have to stop by Cousins with Jason so that I can complete my mission......If I go to NAU, it will be Thurs but I have to finish it today.....

Yesterday was Jason and Steph's 3 month...I completely forgot until i was about to call Jason but I remembered Plan JAY3 so I didn't......She did follow my advice and made chicken Parmesian...lol yea......

I've decided that I'm still gonna get the g35 although it's doubtful that it will be the coupe.....

I really like that song...it's been in my head all day and yesterday...oh yeah yesterday I also made a new R&B 2 cd...can't really compare though R&B 2 vs. Slow Jamz 15...my sis teases me that I have turned traitor cuz I used to be a big r&b person...I used to be able to listen to a hit 3 months before it came out on the radio but now some of my songs on the cd are old..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home