Thursday, April 24, 2003

Scared as Hell


Song Of The Day - 98 Degrees - Why (Are We Still Friends)
Currently Feeling - Scared

Ok so the doublings were out of my head...or so I thought..... they came back, I'm scared that I'll look stupid or she'll say she has plans.....I know I've gots to do it so hopefully I'm capable of doing it. hmmm anyways last nite I went over to Adam's house to install age of empires when I see the cop. I thought he was looking for speeders so I slowed down. I knocked on the door and Adam's mom answered it. I'm like "you have some cop parked in front of your house". I was gonna make a comment on dumb cops when she told me that they were inside....good thing she told me....anyways I got it installed then I went home and passed out.

Today was up and down.....I was thinking about asking her today but I didn't so I have to do it tomorrow. Tawni came back today but was still feeling like shit. She talked about how her dad and Scott came over. We talked about Scott a little which ended up with me saying that I would strike him with a 2x4 since I'm a tad stronger than Tawni, especially when my angry side comes out. Oh yeah I got the worst ribbing ever by Tawni cuz I made a comment about Matilda. At lunch the worst idea I ever came up with and that was let's sit outside which is the general location of where Katie eats. I knew I wasn't gonna do anything since she was grouped with a bunch of her friends who I don't know. It was a big bust but oh well. Anyways I have a gut feeling that she knows. I mean when I went to my locker today I looked up and I saw from a distance Katie and a couple of her friends and it looked like they were looking right at me. So I figure that someone slipped so Im gonna go to Cousins today to find out if Tawni did it. I also may pay a visit to Party city to see if Nat is working.

Random Things....

I need to instill some confidence but I never regained it completely back yet......

Made my 98 degrees cd....pretty sick.....

Have any of you ever seen the movie Matilda???? This is what I'm trying to get at....Matilda/Tawni has the evil family but she meets the teacher (Ms. Honey/Ms. Leiwer)....they become all buddy buddy and plan stuff like hanging out during spring break and have tea....it's an inside joke between Tawni and me....

hmmm....lately i've noticed I have an anger streak that may implode cuz of Tawni's doctor, Mike, and Scott....hmm I have a bad feeling that an explosion is gonna occur on one of the three (hopefully not the dr.).....

Jason and Steph's picnic turned out real nice with the exception of the nosey park ranger. ..

Moses is the angriest guy ever but he was right when he said he lets his anger out and that I build it up.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home