Wednesday, April 23, 2003

The Doubtling Have Come and Gone So All That's Left is To Ask


Song Of The Day - 98 Degrees - Was It Something I Didn't Say
Currently Feeling - Ready

Well last nite Tawni called and started crying because of something her ex Mike said to her. It was something that I believe he didn't have any reason to criticize her about. I came up with my conclusion that he has a hidden agenda and I know that Tawni's smart enough to not fall for it but I'm worried that if ever the event happened where her and Paul got into a serious enough fight, I think Mike would try and take advantage of the situation. We also talked about Will, Paul and just about everything going on in her life. We talked about Katie and I told her I had doubtlings (new word) in my mind and she said that I should just be persistant and not to think that she said no because she doesn't like me. I feel bad about Paul and how a lot of people are against them. I'm partly responsible with some people who are against them. I feel a bad that I can't really talk to him. I mean he is going out with one of my best friends so I should bury the hatchet and kill the awkwardness but I guess I'm not strong enough mentally to do that. Also I'm worried about my subconscious. It does stuff on it's own and I don't even realize it most of the time. I'm just worried that it would do something I know I would regret. We just talked about so much stuff going on in our lives, it was really a good thing for both of us because we both had some stuff we had to get off our chests and I'm glad that we can do that with each other. Tiano you were right, we do have a kickass relationship.

Tawni thought she felt better but didn't go to school today. I'm worried real bad about it, cuz it's turning into a normal occurance. I hope that she'll feel better and that she gets the doctor to make a diagnosis that actually helps. It just really pisses me off that her doctor hasn't done shit yet. Yeah the anger has built up when it comes to her doctor.

Sorry about the ranting, anyways today I was planning on seeing if Katie wanted to see Phonebooth this weekend but she ditched 3rd period. To be honest I don't know how I can win her trust if what Tawni says happens.

Jason's one month is today so he's out at Saguaro Park as I type this. I gave him his good luck although I do wish he used my blindfold idea.

My parents have a weird idea of what I do when I'm not home. First they thought I was going out with Tawni, then they keep thinking I'm hanging out at Amber's house....

Well bunch of stuff going on but I can't word it all so I end it here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home