Tuesday, April 22, 2003

A Little Dissapointed in My Friends


Song Of The Day - 98 Degrees - My Everything
Currently Feeling - Decent

Well first I gotta clear up a bit about the the whole random thought thing yesterday. I misworded it and it sounded like money mattered to Tawni which doesn't. I was rushed into wording it so it may have seemed like I said that but I know that she's not like that.

Now onto today....I was a bit worried about Plan JA cuz what Jeff said about making the same mistake twice by not doing something fast enough and someone may come out of nowhere and boom it's the same thing all over again. So I tried to step things up so I tried to get my friends to come and eat with me in the area she eats at. They were being stupid though and kept saying that it was too cold. I was just a little pissed cuz whenever they asked of a favor from me I would do it. I mean I went to Saguaro Park with Jason yesterday, I helped Frank with Kelli, and I've done plenty of favors for Adam. So I think I'm a little entitled to pissed since it's not like I asked them to talk to anyone, just simply eat outside. They felt bad though so they said that they would eat out there tomorrow (well maybe not Jason since it's his one month.)

We started to put in the new nicknames into affect....Bato=Frank while I'm Mr. T. (Even Adam got it right away)....I still have to come up with one for Adam and Jason....

Jason's one month is tomorrow so I'm excited to see how he does with his surprise......

After listening to Tawni's Slow Jamz cassette version, I'm gonna burn a 98 Degrees Cd.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home