Monday, April 21, 2003

Haven't Had A Random Thought In A While


Song Of The Day - Britney Spears - From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
Currently Feeling - Decent

Ok so with the whole thing with stupid ass doctors was cuz I was talking to Tawni last nite when I was blogging and she was feeling like shit. Now she hasn't been feeling well for a while and so I've gotten really worried about her and I don't want it to be something serious and it goes undetected. I've called her doctors office twice now and the 1st time they said they would set up a follow up appointment by early next week. The only problem with that is that that was 2 weeks ago. So I called again but this time they said May, maybe June. I said that that wasn't good enough and I want to get an appointment by April. Sorry bout the rant but I've been in a lackluster mood today.

So anyways on to my day, hmm well I've been methodically been moving up with Katie. The plans still in set with me seeing if she wants to see phone booth this weekend. She didn't see it last weekend cuz it was family weekend for her. She spent the weekend celebrating her moms birthday and also spent all day Easter with family. I think she's a really nice girl. I've learned my lesson and I want a good girl but not like Goody goody girl. She's really interesting so I'm hoping I'll get the opportunity. Oh yeah and also she's cute to boot....lol..... All day all the guys were talking about the Suns miraculous comeback. Also I mentioned how last nite Jason, Steph, and I talked about our little things that separate us. Well today we came up with nicknames......Frank is Mister Bater but for short we called him Bato.....I'm called Mr. T.....Jason is Beemer....we haven't come up with one for Adam yet. Tawni was sick today so she missed our disection of fruit flies.....For lunch I went with Jeff to eat some ham and I had one deviled egg (now that I think about it I think Tawni was supposed to make me some but never got around to making me any).....In math I think I did a good job on my test. --Newly Added--- Well I just got back from Saguaro Ranch. First I dropped off my sis at the track meet. My dad was talking to me about cars too. After dropping off my sis I went to the store to pick up some chocolate for Tawni since she was sick. I gave a reeses to Tara since she was sick too. We just talked in her room for a bit. Then I sorta sang for a while. You'd be amazed how much songs I know the lyrics to. Well after that I went to Saguaro Ranch with Jason. We found this nice area that I found that I may use if I am able to (hopefully with Katie). Anyways afterwards we sat on the bench and I acted as his councilors. It was just some stuff about Steph and about his parents. I think it was just stuff that he had to get out and that's what I'm usually there for. My sole plan for today is to watch the suns game II....

Random Things....

So I'm burning massive amounts of cd's today for Tawni and for myself.....

I've been really at ease lately which has explained my shorter blogs. No more mental dillemas, no more what should I do, what shouldn't I do type questions I ask myself. It's really been great.

For Tara who thinks I have no life....well that's a half true, I could always hang out with other people but I enjoy hanging out with Tawni.....as weird as that sounds...lol J.J.A (Just Joshin Ya)......

Ok so this is my random thought from yesterday but i'll straighten it out before I write anything....I'm not in a depressed mood this is just a random thought and that's it. So with that said here it goes....... So yesterday I saw the picture of Paul next to a real giant panda. I then found out that he owns that panda. It then made me think of something that I haven't thought of in a while. With this you'd have to go back to Oct back when everything was all blurry between Tawni and Paul. One of the big things that bugged me back then was that I didn't think I had much of a chance compared with him. I mean he had Amber in his corner and he could do a lot more stuff with her because he had the massive amount of money. (with that said were pretty well off, so just for those who don't know him, he's loaded, I mean come on he owns freakin Pandas, I think there on the endangered species). Well this was my random thought since I haven't had one in a while. I've really come a long way from all of that. True things didn't work out like I would expect from me and Tawni but in exchange I found a new best friend and a new interest in Katie....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home