Thursday, April 17, 2003

The Tickets Have Been Bought and I've Seen Ghost


Song Of The Day - Paula Abdul - Straight Up
Currently Feeling - Good

Yesterday what did I do???? well not much I went up to Cousins with Jeff. Steph was working so I talked to her for a little bit. Jeff and me confirmed the concert, and Tawni said she would come. He brought up Paul and mentioned how he didn't want Paul to come so that I could enjoy the concert...heh I think his exact words to me were if he comes, I'm gonna rip his ears off his head. I called Tawni when I came home and helped her with her homework then watched Ghost. It was a really really good movie but the ending was the best part(I know what ur thinking Tawni), hell even Mike recommended it.

This morning I got my NHS stuff then in first period Katie didn't show up so yeah that kinda blew. I ended up on her debate team, but it wasn't exactly accidental. Actually in order for me to do that I had to ditch my original group of Jeff, Mike, Adrian, and Vince and signed with another group. Jeff knew what I was up to right away, and it took Adam a while before he realized why I did what I did. In 2nd hour took a test....in Bio I honestly don't remember what happened, I think I helped Tawni with her Chemistry. Lunch Adam and Frank and me went to Wendy's......on the way back to school we raced with CJ's civic and killed it. Ian invited me to Tepee Jenn's house over the weekend. Math the test really sucked......Afterschool Adam and me dropped off Frank but not before we went to pick up some icees. We ran into Nicole who also went to get an icee. We went to Frank's, then back to school for AP Bio review session. I left and went to Jeff's so we could get the tickets. We got the tickets so were gonna go see Journey, Styx, and REO Speedwagon on May the 18th. 3 tickets were $91.31. I dropped off Jeff then went to Cousins to drop off Tawni's ticket. I ran into Rich on Bell and we were talking while driving...lol it was pretty funny. I don't have any plans for today except to go to church at 7:30 til 8:30....

Random THings...

I'm psyched about the concert.....

Jeff was pretty set on Paul not coming, especially after talking to him about Paul at Cousins.

I've been studying for tests up the wazoo in math and bio.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home