Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Breaking New Records and the Concert Decision


Song Of The Day - Journey - Open Arms
Currently Feeling - Good

hmmm....so last nite Tawni called and wanted some help with Bio so I went to Cousins at around 5. Unfortunately customers kept coming in so I moved to the office room to help her. I talked more to her manager Kevin and seems cool. I broke my all time record of how long I've stayed at Cousins by an hour. I was there for 3 hrs. At 8 I left to get some corn, then I went to buy Serendipity for Tawni's Easter gift (heh I never knew u gave gifts on Easter). I stayed in the parking lot at Cousins cuz the owner was there and I didn't want to make it look like I'm loitering. So I reclined my seat and listened to music for about 30 minutes. Tyler heard me from Baskin Robins..lol.....Afterwork I went to Tawni's house to help her study. Tara was there and so me and her went to Circle K to get us all some ICEEs. Tawni tried to give me my $5 back but I found it and gave it back to her. My moms started calling so I left around 11:30.

This morning everyone kept asking why I didn't go to the induction. I probably should have cuz it only lasted 30 minutes. 1st hour I've decided just to let everything happen on the fly with Katie. 2nd period I ate too much cookies....3rd period Tawni was feeling down so I was trying to cheer her up......lunch same ole....math same ole...afterschool I went to Adam's to fix his damn computer, picked up Barbie, went to Ian's, chilled with Jason. My plans for today are going to cousins with Jeff, maybe Tawni.

Random things...

Adam was so pissed at me toeday cuz I blew him off last nite...I completely forgot

Ive decided to go to the journey concert. I'm gonna go with Jeff and maybe Tawni if her mom lets her

I talked to Tawni's dr. office and they gave me some bs on why they've been so slow. They better get her in before May that's all I know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home