Saturday, April 19, 2003

Feeling Like Shit


Song Of The Day - Boyz II Men - Do You Remember
Currently Feeling - Sicker

Well hmmm I went to church last nite then hung out at Franks house a little. We decided not to go to the movies but rather go to Steph's house after some threatening by Steph. We went there and watched Legally Blonde. Her dog Windy was gonna attack me I swear. I felt like shit so I only stayed for half an hour. I went to BK to get some Onion Rings then went straight to bed. In the middle of the night a mexican lady who didn't speak english called. I don't remember what happened or what I said but I remember answering the fone. I had a hard time sleeping cuz my nose was stuffed and also at times it felt as if I couldn't breathe.

This morning I felt worse so I stayed in and just watched the playoffs. I went to Denny's with my sis' and my couz. Now I'm home in bed.

Random Things....

If Katie hasn't seen phone booth by this weekend I'll ask her if she wants to watch it with me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home