Friday, April 18, 2003

Hey well I'm in the library right now working on my capital punishment debate paper right now. I've realized that Katie doesn't know crap about computers....but not too surprising.....well gotta get back to doing whatever I'm doing.....write in ya later

Feeling The Siccness


Song Of The Day - Garth Brooks - To Make You Feel My Love
Currently Feeling - Sicc

Well today definately had it's up's and downs. I got a chance to talk to Katie without interruption today. It went really well, we talked about Muppet Babies and Jamie Kennedy. I even sang part of the Muppet Babies song. I had a window of opportunity cuz we were talking about movies and she said that she really wanted to go see Phone Booth.....I would have said something but cuz of church and other factors I decided to wait and see if she hasn't seen it by next week. marketing we had a kickback day and it was around this time that I started feeling sick but not too bad. Halfway thru Bio is when I got really sick. I could barely breath, my throat was sore, and I was sweating pretty bad. Mr. Ashby let me leave class early so that I could go home and get some medicine. I had to come back to class though cuz I had a test. Afterschool I hung out at Franks but I had to go home and here I am. I'm gonna go with them to Cousins in a bit then I have church.

Random Things....

Plan JA went real well once the interruptions stopped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home