Sunday, April 20, 2003

Finally A Good Omen


Song Of The Day - Sean Paul - Get Busy
Currently Feeling - Sick but better slightly

Well not much doing last nite. I watched the Suns upset the spurs. Then Tawni called and she wanted me to come over to see how she looked since she was going to her friends prom. She looked real nice and she told me that she hasn't found a planner that's me yet. I met her friend Adam and his friend again. Afterwards I went to Adam's house and we picked up Frank and went to Alex's house. We played Halo and Smash Brothers. Afterwards we picked up some icees and went to Dusty's house. We stayed for a bit but I got real sick again so we went to Adam's house so that I could pick up my car and go home.

Not much doing today either. I gotta go to church in a little bit, stop by and give Tawni her Easter gift, and I think that's bout it......

Random Things......

After my recent string of bad omen dreams I've finally got a good one......well here it goes I'm watching a movie in theaters with Katie when in the movies I hear the lines "just kiss me already". I turn to her and she's looking at me so we kiss......heh that bodes well in terms of motivation but the only bad thing is that I'm real good at predicting stuff for other people but when it comes to myself I can't see shit so I'm relying on other people to tell me how I'm doin.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home