Wednesday, March 12, 2003

"Prom"??? Is It In The Cards????


Song Of The Day - Ataris - Saddest Song Acoustic
Currently Feeling - Unknown

Last nite I went to Cousin's. Pretty cool I ate dinner with Tawni and Steph. I also got to watch the survalence film of them dancing...lol pretty funny.....Steph's got the moves, I wonder if Jason can hold up....lol...j/k.....afterwards I let Tawni borrow my slow jamz VIII cd and we talked outside for a bit about some stuff. Don't worry Tawni I won't scare away I promise. anyways I went to circuit city to get some cd's. Now I have no money for the time being and the worst part is they weren't the cd's I wanted....oh well......


hmm today was a pretty good day, I guess you could say. I talked to my councilor today and I'm ranked 17th percent and 74 out of 478 students. I got straight A's this semester so hopefully that bumps me up into the 15th percentile. Too bad frosh year I goofed off so much and got 3 C's. Marketing I took my tests which were pretty easy. Bunton moved Purcell so it'll be a lot quieter although I still have Adrian to keep me awake. In bio, Tawni and me actually worked on our mitosis flip book. The reason why I was a little down was just cuz I was doin some thinkin...nothing major.....At lunch after I ate, I went to my car with Jason and when I was coming back Tawni called me over and we went back and forth campus talking. She told me it would be a good idea if I asked Amber. That was the original plan but I wasn't sure if Moosh-Moosh was gonna ask her. So now I'm coming up with something creative to do to ask her to prom. Of course I've got a plan, I just gotta flatten out some of the details. Gotta wake my romantic side back up for planning. Anyways math, I was trying to come up with some ideas with the help of Alicia and Holly. Afterschool I dropped off some of my mail then I went to get some gas.......$2.11 for a gallon of gas......that's outrageous. I don't have much homework so I'm gonna be lounging around the house....

Random Things.....

I'm curious how I came up during this whole prom thing......it's kinda funny cuz I was planning on telling Jason I wasn't planning on going...........

Coincidence or not.........Mr. Ashby is not gonna be here tomorrow or Fri becuz he said he's going to Mexico....ok sounds realistic although he sounded a bit shady about what he was doing in Mexico.......Also I found out today that Mr. Dice won't be here for the rest of the week because of the robotics regional........Now for those who don't know the old advisor for robotics was Ms. Liewer and I'm pretty sure she's going to be in attendence for the regionals.......also last year everyone suspected something between Liewer and Ashby.....lol Ashby is gonna hear my jokes on Mon about it......hmmm hopefully he doesn't retaliate on me.....


The Ataris cd is pretty sick I'd recommend it.......

Don't know if Amber reads my blog but I'll post what my concept plan is...........I live pretty close to her so Fri morning before school I'll park my car off to the side of her house and stand next to her garage and I'll surprise her with some *flowers (not sure if it's gonna be flowers or something different) and then ask her to prom.....sick...sick.....

***New***

Tara finally got her blog up, it should be at the bottom of the page under links.....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home