Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Jackasses


Song Of The Day - Blaque - Bring It All To Me
Currently Feeling - Angry

Ok I gotta say some stuff that I'll save towards the end, but I'll briefly go over my day. hmmm....nothing really throughout the day stood out. I talked to Jason afterschool and he was trying to convince me to go ask someone to prom. I'm thinking about it and I guess I have someone in mind although I'm not sure if I want to. So if anything becomes concrete I'll write it.

Random Things....

Jeff is jealous of Alicia. I mean Alicia is going out with Jeff's best friend but they no longer kick it because Mike is always with her. I can see where Jeff is coming from and I think it's a good thing that Jeff held up to his word that he wouldn't say anything bad to Alicia......

----Note To Tiano------
Don't know what the plans are for Hawaii but as soon as I get info I'll tell you so you can get your tickets. I can't wait till Hawaii!!!!! Oh yeah and what's the deal with you and Ricciee??????
-----End Note--------

The thinking for me has temporarily stopped for the meantime because lately Tawni's been really down about moving back in with her mom and with her ex (some dork named Mike).

I don't know if this was the bad omen I was feeling.......

----Note To Tawni-----
Hey, I'm sorry my last note made you tear up, but I was completely honest in what I said. I know I can't really understand what you are going thru with your mom right now so I can't really give you any advice on it but I can give you a word of encouragement. You are better than your mom is and you will succeed in life because you have the determination to do it. So although life seems murky right now all you have to do is look ahead to the future and realize that it's as clear as daylight. On the other hand with Mike, he's an ASSHOLE plain and simple and i hope you enjoy bitching him out. If he continues to say shit all you have to do is say the word and I'll take care of it. And finally trust......Yeah I do remember what you said cuz it really did matter to me about what you said. I don't know Paul, I don't particularly like him, but I'm good at analyzing people and as hard as it is for me to say this I don't think you'll have to worry about him turning on you. I'm sure he's a good guy and wouldn't hurt u like they did. But in the event I'm wrong I'll fix my mistake and take care of it...heh j/k.......well take care and now I remembered about the deviled eggs so I'll be expecting them soon. Oh yeah and enjoy the poem book
-----End Note--------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home