Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Where is My Breakfast?


Song Of The Day - The Ataris - My Reply
Currently Feeling - Unknown

Well I got a late start to school this morning so the plan was to sleep in then eat breakfast with Jason, Frank, and Adam at IHOP. Of course when I called him he was still sleeping so we were late getting to IHOP. It turned out that all the old peeps beat us to there so we had to go elsewhere. We tried going to village inn but that was also crowded. So finally we ended up going to Einstein's bagels. It was alright but not really filling. Anyways it's raining pretty good. So school was alright though it seemed a little weird since it was late and it was raining. In Bio Tawni came back but the bad thing is that if she doesn't do well on the next test then she'll drop. :( After school I just dropped off Frank then went home since I didn't have to pick up Barbie. hmmm....I don't know if I'm gonna do anything today since I have a bunch of stuff I have to do like the NHS form, poetry, math.

Random Things....

I"m really i get so confused on her sometimes, I just don't know where I am or what I'm gonna do, or what can I do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home