Saturday, February 22, 2003

Reclaiming Of The Throne


Song Of The Day - Student Rick - Falling For You
Currently Feeling - Uncertain

hmm I ended not being able to go to sleep. I was just about to zone out to a dream when my phone rings. Jason had called and wanted me to hang out for a little bit before he was gonna go to the concert. I really didn't want to but since I've haven't hung out with him in a while I decided to go. We just talked in his backyard mainly about Prom. To summarize it up he wanted me to ask someone to go. He gave me a couple of options to which I said no. I don't really think I will go to prom mainly cuz I don't really want to ask anyone. After a little bit we called up Frank and Adam to go to Cousin's. We picked em up and went, Tawni was working but hardly saw her, I think she was sleeping in the back or that she was feeling down. Anyways her manager showed me the mug that they gave her that said "Ilovefeet".....pretty funny. After eating I dropped off Jason and Frank (they were gonna go to the concert). I dont' think Frank wanted to come, he seemed kinda hesitant, I felt bad for him. We went back to Adam's house and played Madden for most of the nite. I regained the throne of Madden (I lost once because I felt bad for Adam). We went to get some taco bell then went and kicked it at Long's for a little bit.

This afternoon I ate lunch with my sis' at Red Robin....that place is pretty good though expensive....I dropped off Barbie at her friends then went to Jeff's. I hung out with him for a while then dropped by Jamba Juice to pick up a Orange drink for Jeff since he didn't want to go inside. We picked up his bro then Circuit city. Now I'm home just chillin. I think I'm just gonna take a nap and wait for someone to call for me to do something. I just don't feel like making plans 2nite.

Random Things....

I'm still a little worried that Tawni will find out that I like her (if she doesn't already know). Even if she did decipher it, I don't know if she would tell me.

I'm curious if Paul knows about my blog.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home