Friday, February 21, 2003

The "font" error


Song Of The Day - Air Supply- All By Myself
Currently Feeling - Sleepy

Ahh yes....the font error. Well as some of you know I print out my blog for Tawni since she can't read this site without my permission. Anyways she has most of my blog on paper all edited with times New Roman G2 font to protect my "secret". Anyways either she's smarter than even I thought or she looks and observes the font real close but she was able to decipher a paragraph since I accidently forgot to reedit her name. I had to chase her all around class but I couldn't get it. She finally gave it to me but she did say that she has all my other blogs and she's sure she can find out more about it what I'm hiding....lol damn bio I got no sleep, usually I would catch those errors. Hopefully she has a life this weekend so she forgets to decipher it.

Hmm...2 tests today I think I did ok on both........

Don't know what I'm doing today, I'm gonna take a nap (hence my short blog), then I said I would do something with Jason since I haven't done anything with him in the longest time. Oh yeah I gotta visit Cousins' today...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home