Tuesday, February 18, 2003

The Confusing Gets Even More Confusing



Song Of The Day - Kansas - Dust In The Wind
Currently Feeling - Confused

Well today was supposed to be the start of a new stage in my life but as expected I knew it wasn't going to be as clean cut as I was hoping it was. Well first I'll go thru my day yeah....Adam drove me to school since the Trooper is out getting serviced. Adam cuts off a guy and in return the guy honks his horn and gives us the finger. 2 Big rednecks i don't think I could fight them both by myself. English paper from last week I got a fuckin C!!!!! Yeah I think there goes my A in that class. I gotta make my essay for tomorrow top notch. In Marketing I'm barely holding on to an A, that class should be easy but I keep fuckin around in the class. Now this is where it gets confusing....Ok well today I was seeing how I was gonna react I mean I said all that stuff about moving on but it's easy when you don't have to look at the person. Well yeah the feelings wouldn't go down so it's was hard. I wasn't feeling down though (well that bad). Anyways I think she's trying to protect my feelings cuz I've tried to ask her again about her weekend and in particular Valentine's Day but she always seems to dodge the question. hmmm....she's does it really well I guess she learnt from the best. Anyways it was also kinda weird how Ashby made Paul move to a different desk, seemed a little awkward. Then at the end of class me and Jeff were talking to Ashby if he knew the song Kansas-Dust in the Wind. He did and we talked about how I was listening to it all week. He brought up his talk to me last week and I told him I took it to heart when he said for me not to wear my heart on my sleeve. He then said that he learned a couple of things this weekend and he said he takes back what he said. He said I should fight for her and not to give up........hmmm that really confused me cuz I took in what he said becuz he really had a subjective view on the subject but obviously his V-Day didn't go well either. But the thing I found funny was that he said that if there was anything he could do to help out just to let him know. hmmm.....so now Ashby and Christie are a team to get us together......hmm anyways in math I think i fucked up on my test but oh well. Afterschool I went with Adam to his house and I helped his with his college algebra and ate some of his food. Now I'm just taking a break from my homework.

Random Things.....

Don't forget about the shoutbox. I'd like to know what you peeps have to say about my life.....

My blog got into the main blogger page so I instantly got like 25 hits......

Do ya all like my new layout......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home