Wednesday, February 19, 2003

James....the actor?????


Song Of The Day - Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting For You
Currently Feeling - Awkwardly pretty Good

just got home a little bit ago, and I hung out with different peeps then I normally do. hmmm....I don't know if anything interesting happened in school....nope...I was in a pretty good mood for some strange reason though. Adam had to pick me up to school and drop me off. Then I went with my dad to get the trooper. I picked up my sis then got a call from Alex about this film he's making. I said sure why not and I was off. (1st a little note about Alex, he's pretty cool although a little weird. He's got aspirations to become a movie director). I went over and so were Mark and Tommy. They showed me what they had so far and introduced me to my role. An asian triad leader who kills some people for who knows what reason......It was pretty interesting and funny though. I called up Moses so he could play one of my henchmans......I did that for a couple hrs then I went and hung out with Moses and got some dinner at Hungry Howie's.....That place is real good I must say.....hmmm I then dropped off Moses and got my mom a card for her birthday.....My plan is after school tomorrow I'm gonna buy a bouquet of flowers. I feel bad that I can't get her something better but I have no money anymore. Hmm...I gotta do some studying then reclaim my throne at Madden (Adam beat me cuz I got greedy and went for the 2-point conversion).

Random Things......

I finally got Tawni's blog address. I'll put it up on the links but for now here it is In The Tissue

While still on Tawni I have to say that I'm still confused as ever and everyone's advice I can't seem to make my mind on it. So my plan is that I'll just ask her for an opinion (without really telling her).....

As of right now I have straight A's....lol yup. ....

You know what, I have a strange feeling that I want to go to Chuck E. Cheese...I gotta go this weekend.

I lost my undefeated streak in AZ at Madden....

My deepest condolences to my friend Jeff whose Uncle passed away.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home