Sunday, February 23, 2003

The Children's Center and The Feelings That Won't Go Away


Song Of The Day - Rufio - Set It Off
Currently Feeling - Lost

yup last nite I did absolutely nothing but slept. I was sooo tired I had like no energy so I just slept and stayed in the house most of the time. This morning I overslept and I had to run to Fazzoli's to get my sis lunch, then I had to go to shell to refill her gas and go thru the car wash. I met her up at church and then I switched vehicles to the MDX so that I could go to the child crisis center with Pat. Pat is really weird but I guess he's alright. Anyways the child crisis center is something I'd be interested in spending more time at. It was pretty sad hearing about their abusive pasts. I want to try and help out at least once a month without the church. There were also the two pretty cute girls who go to my church were there. One was a girl name Regina, I've talked to her before and seems really sweet and down to earth person (what I'm looking for) then there is this other girl, I haven't really talked to her but she's really cute. The only problem is that I'm still not ready to move on. I still like her and still can't find a way to change that. I can't bring myself to tell her yet and I don't know if I ever will. I guess the main problem I've had is that I can't get her alone outside of school in person, and when I do get her alone I convince myself that it isn't right telling her. The only possible up side to all of this is that I have a poetry assignment coming up where I have to write 100 lines of poetry. The first poem I'm planning on it being about how I can't make up my mind about her, the 2nd will be something about trust. My plan is that I'll just read my archive and try and get inspired to write poetry about it. If any turn out any good I'll post it up. I don't know what I have planned for today since it's half gone. I'll probably just go out and eat.

Random Things.....

I'm burning the 50 cent cd, reburning finch, the new ataris.....

The new rufio songs from their EP are really good.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home