Friday, February 28, 2003

The Truth Comes Out Finally


Song Of The Day - Tupac and Nas - Thugz Mansion (Acoustic)
Currently Feeling - Great

Well I knew it had to happen sooner or later. I knew that I would mess up eventually, and I did last nite. Tawni called last nite and we talked for a while. I sent her my blog (with edits) thru the e-mail since I knew that she wasn't gonna come to school today. Anyways that's where I had one mistake, cuz I then realized that all she had to do was change the font to something more readable. The second mistake was that I brought it up. heh yeah I hesitated and messed up. Anyways she started changing it and reading it where eventually she came upon the line that gave it my big "secret". She reasurred me that nothing would change between us being good friends and that I mean a lot to her. That really meant a lot to me. Anyways I gave her complete access to my blog since now she knows everything else. I talked to her and it was really funny just going thru some of my archives with her. Then we just talked about how the old times and how things would have been different if I would have dropped or stopped talking to her. Actually I'm amazed at some of the stuff that would have changed that even I didn't think of. I guess I brought Amber and Tawni together so they wouldn't have been as good as friends as they have become. Also since her and Amber wouldn't have been close, then Paul wouldn't have ended up with her.....heh I never did think of it. Anyways it turned out I was wrong about thinking that things would become weird cuz she told me that it wouldn't change anything. I feel completely relieved now that she knows and I can now think better cuz of it.

Today was pretty good, I got an extra spring in my step (been a while). I turned in my NHS form, and did a real good job on my math test. Today I'm gonna hang out for a little bit, maybe hang out with jason, then if Frank can find a party then I'll go to that. I'm the designated driver for the nite. Well peace out y'all

Random Things....

I realized how slow this page takes to load so I'm changing the template yet again. . ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home