Thursday, February 27, 2003

The Difference Inside Me


Song Of The Day - Student Rick - Hidaway
Currently Feeling - Different Type Of Happy

Something is different in me, I dunno maybe it's been this weird week, maybe the weather or something but I feel different. Well I dunno since she's been sick I've gotten a chance to talk to her over the phone a lot. I dunno I guess something that has scared me more than anything else, or something that would hurt me deepest is if we lost our friendship or we grew apart. Well I dunno when talking to her I could sense that are friendship hasn't really dissegrated as I thought it would have. If anything it is a pretty strong friendship. For me that's pretty weird cuz I did fall pretty hard and everytime I saw them together it felt like a dagger to me yet I kept strong and I still remained. that's something I've never done before. I just feel that I can tell her anything (well except for the "secret") and if she ever needed help I will always be there to help. I'm still not over her but I think I'm starting to come around, and I'm very content remaining friends even if it meant bowing down to my feelings. So if Paul breaks up with her and does anything that Ian or Michael have done to her then I'll personally make sure he'll regret doing it. For me the future in terms of finding someone is very murky and I guess only time will be able to clear things up.

Random Things.....
I killed Adrian in NBA Live.......I'm the champ.....

Adam and me had to choose if we wanted Frank or Jason to come watch Cradle to the Grave since they worked on opposite days......I think we chose Frank

Coming out of the parking lot today I did something that surprised both Frank and me, I actually let Paul cut in line getting out...I know it may seem trivial but it justs shows how I'm starting to change.....this does not mean I'm gonna start acting cool and hanging with him, I guess it just means I'll give him his respect.....

I'm a little angry with my mom (not really anymore) but like whenever she asks me to drive her somewhere, she says she'll only take a few minutes but ends up taking a long time. It made me a little angry but I'm over it........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home