Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Another Ordinary Day


Song Of The Day - The Ataris - In The Diary
Currently Feeling - Empty

hmmmm school was pretty ordinary considering the rain. NOw that I think about it nothing out of the ordinary happened, or is worth mentioning. oh wait everyone is getting the flu bug. I opted not to do anything afterschool cuz I'm not feeling well (still sick from the weekend). Instead i got my sis an icee and just played some games and took a nap. It's only halfway thru the week too. Damn this week is going by way too slow. On the plus side I can say goodbye to February and not have to worry about Valentines day to get me down for another year (maybe by then I'll find someone). It's been a really boring day so I'll end it there cuz i think I have something to do but I don't know what yet.

Random Things.....

Since Tawni hasn't been in class twice this week, this girl sits next to me during notes. She's always writing my name on my paper and playing with my keys. I don't really know her, but it's weird cuz it's was awkward that she wrote my name on my paper which is Tawni's job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home