Saturday, February 01, 2003

Song Of The Day - Rooney - Losing All Control
Currently Feeling - Good

Yeah yesterday was a pretty good day although I got tired. Afterschool I went to the bank with Adam and Mike. I picked up my sis and met up with them at Wal-Mart. My friend Adam right now is hooked on icee's. Anyways he owed me some money so he bought me an icee and I bought the sickest cookies ever. They were like bricks. Anyways afterwards we went to Mike's house and I was gonna help them on their commercial for marketing but Marianne called and I forgot that her stuff was in the back of the volvo so I had to drive back. Before I stepped in the house I had this weird feeling that I was being set up....... Yup and i did......as soon as I got in the house I saw my dad sitting on the couch by the door. I dropped off Marianne's stuff then bolted to the door but before I could close the door my dad called me and asked if I could help move some stuff into the house from the nursing home (she's moving back in). So I think that there's like a box or two for me to move because he said there was only some stuff that needed to be move. But my dad insisted on me taking the trooper so I did. Let's just say there was just enough room in the trooper so that I didn't have to make two trips. I was so tired, and I told my friends I would be right back but that was an hour and a half. After I was done with my manual labor for the day I took a shower and talked to Jason to see if he was going to the game. I picked up Adam and Mike and ate at quizno's. I went back and dropped them off and gave them some ideas for them to do 2nite then I went to pick up Jason and went to the game. It was pretty cool at first cuz we sat by Joe, Dan, and a couple other peeps and they were making a hella lot of noise. It kinda sucked cuz the refs confiscated the cowbell, the blow horn, and the injury to mike killed the crowd. We left after Cactus fell behind by 18 and we talked with Chris, Steve, and Nigel for a little bit. They said they were gonna go to the party and that's where we were heading so we were gonna meet them up there but when we were on our way we saw them going the other way. We got to the party and said happy birthday to Amber.....So HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY AMBER!!! It was pretty cool with the band there for a little bit. Tawni was there so I talked to her. I also got to meet her best friend Adam. He was pretty cool, I was talking to him since he didn't really know much peeps there. Kinda weird but he looked different in his pic. lol it was pretty funny when Adam and me picked up Tawni and was pretending to throw her in the pool. We were thinking about dangling her over the pool but we would have felt bad if we would have dropped her. heh Andrew (Frank's brother) was there and I didn't know him and Tina were close. and you can't have a party without the other gaber so I called Frank to come over. I gave Amber a bondage teddy bear keychain...lol pretty funny but I couldn't beat out Tawni's spermies (gummy worms in the shape of sperm) I still haven't really talked to Paul yet, maybe a little one liner here and there, and it's the same with him. hmm the funniest was when Tawni and me were talking about the bet I made with Moses about who would get a better grade in History. I was joking about if I lose then Tawni has to pay half and I guess Paul took it seriously and heh yeah it was kinda funny it he was serious. After we went outside, Christie visited for a couple minutes, Jeff said he was but he decided not to come probably for the best. We all talked outside but then Jason and Frank got a little tired so we went home. Afterwards I just drove around for a little bit then went home.


Random Things......

hmm.....my plans for the day is in the afternoon were gonna go eat at claim jumpers for my sis birthday. Then after that I dunno. At night, if Tawni's dad isn't home then she's gonna cook porkchops and deviled eggs for dinner....yummm.....if her dad is home, then probably later tonite I'll try to go watch Final Destination 2 with a couple of peeps.

The panda I gave Marianne finally has a name with a little help from I think my mom.....Jimmy Pan....lol

So far I have 11 songs in my slow Jamz VII cd......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home