Sunday, February 02, 2003

Song Of The Day - Brian McKnight - Back At One
Currently Feeling - OK/Sad

I have a word that I'm starting to associate about my situation......acceptance........I guess I always thought that it would all work out for me in the end but 2nite I felt something that made me a little scared/sad. I ate dinner at Tawni's with Paul, Amber, and her sis Tara...... It was pretty fun, the porkchops and potatoes were pretty good. Amber left then we watched Robin Williams Live. Anyways I felt something between them. I sensed that they would be together for a while and no matter how hard it's gonna be I'm gonna have to move on. I never felt it before cuz I never really hung out with both of them in a small group. It's just one of those things you can sense between people. I don't think this will really change anything between me and Tawni being good friends but this is really something that's gonna get me inside a little. My nite didn't end there but I really don't feel like writing and I just wanted to get that out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home