Thursday, January 30, 2003

Well I just got back from my little cruise with Jeff. I dropped by his house and we wanted to just take a little drive and talk things out. Jeff is starting to realize why Christie was scared of becoming more than friends and such and such. For me we talked about how everything would be different if I would not have fought the moment with Tawni back in Sept. It felt good talking to someone going thru the same thing. Our situations are somewhat alike except I prevented them from making the same mistake I did which was not saying anything. They took that step i never took and even if they do not hook up, they will have that opportunity that never presented itself to me. Jeff said something that made me feel better though..."don't worry James, your time will come because you are a good man. All things happen for a reason and soon your end up with her" After I got home I turned off the engine, opened the moonroof and just stared at the sky listening to "Still on my Brain" for a little bit b4 going inside.

O yeah one other thing.......

happy 18th birthday Marianne (enjoy the big panda)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home