Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Song Of The Day - SR-71 - Tomorrow
Currently Feeling - Good

Today was a really good day for me which is the exact opposite of what I thought was gonna happen. hmmm.....well with the whole thing with Jeff and Christie's starting to clear up. It actually looks very familiar to my situation before Paul. Christie is scared that if they hooked up and then they broke up then it would become weird between them. They both told me that they both enjoy each others company and can be themselves with each other. It's not a attraction of just looks but it's more on personality. It's very sweet but at the same time very similar. I just hope that it doesn't end up the way mines did.

Well I'm glad to say that I didn't end up being as sad as I thought I was gonna be. I was thinking about it last nite then I thought about what Tawni's sis told me and I realized that she also has her problems right now so I don't want her to think that she did something wrong. During Bio I was talking to her about her problems and just let listened and gave her advice.

hmmm.....after school after I dropped off Barbie I went to Arrowhead to get Amber and my sis' gift. I gotta pick up my sis tomorrow for her birthday so hopefully I don't have a lot of homework. For Amber's party I'm trying to get someone to go with, I'll probably talk Jeff into coming and if he doesn't come I'll get Christie to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home