Thursday, January 30, 2003

Song Of The Day - Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
Currently Feeling - Pretty Good

hmmm.....today was ok. I ended up sleeping at 3 AM last nite. I woke up late and I almost forgot that I was working at the cobra corner. In marketing we had a couple test which I think I did pretty well. In Bio it was alright, you can start to see the awkwardness happen a little. It hasn't really affected me but I dunno I just can't get used to the idea of Paul being there. In math, Moses and me made a couple of bets since we finished early. We made one bet to see who would get the better grade at the end of the year and the other bet I made was that Tawni would get a better grade than him in History. Anyways I also talked to Christie and we tried to help each others situation. Afterschool I got to show Tawni the big panda bear I gave my older sis. I dropped of Frank, got some gas, picked up Barbie, then picked up Marianne. I just got home a couple minutes ago and I'm really tired. I still have to talk to Christie cuz Jeff wanted me to talk to her.

Random Things.....

hmmm.....I can't find Tawni's blog.......heh the curiousity is getting the better of me

Hmm...my plans for tomorrow is I'm gonna watch the basketball game with Jeff and Christie then we'll all go to Amber's party.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home