Wednesday, January 29, 2003

hmmm.........I feel really good about myself, I dunno I got a chance to talk to Tawni for a couple hours. I really like talking to her cuz I can be myself without having to worry about what I'm gonna say. She said that if I ever brought up eggs she would cook me deviled eggs for dinner.....yum...yum.....After Tawni called, Jeff did and I talked to him about him and Christie and about me and Tawni. Well there not going to be girlfriend/boyfriend but their kinda gonna be unofficial. They are good together and it's nice to see Jeff not make the same mistake as I did.

hmm...I got Amber to start a blog and now I got Tawni to but I have to find it first......

That's all I really wanted to say other than there is nowhere to eat at 11 o clock at nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home