Tuesday, January 28, 2003

I'm feeling better after a nap and a couple other things. 1st Jeff calls and tells me that if there is anything that he can do then to just ask. It feels good to know I have friends willing to watch my back. Hell even Ian said he would squash everything with Tawni for me and seeing their relationship is now that meant a lot. So to all my friends I say thanks for your help and if there is anything you can do I'll ask but for the time being all we can do is watch..........

On a brighter note Christie and Jeff finally kissed....it's a long story but it's cute, Christie was driving Jeff home and she told him that it was a shortcut. She stops the car, turns to him and says lets just get this over with and kisses him. hmmm....cupids arrow has struck again

hmmm.....I talked to Amber 2day, she can look at my blog cuz she already knows about me liking Tawni so everything I can tell her. We also don't talk much at skool so it's just a way to see what's up in my life......also I got her to create a blog of her own so when I get the address I'll check it out

I also feel better after talking to her sis about things it's good to get things off your chest and next to telling her herself it's the next best thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home