Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Song Of The Day - N'Sync - Gone
Currently Feeling - Anger

Well the worst possible fuckin thing happened. Paul is the new fuckin TA for my AP Bio class..........holy shit I really think someone has it in for me. I'm so fuckin pissed right now, whether or not he did this intentionally, I honestly don't care. This is bullshit, he has the whole fuckin day with her and the only time I had to talk to her alone was Bio but that is the past. God no matter how hard I try to put on a smile, this time it's not gonna work. I guess that's what happens when you try to be nice and do the right thing, they will always finish last. I know I need to change, I'm tired of having to step aside, tired of having to withdraw myself for the well-being of others.....and really it's funny cuz the night b4 I was talking with Jeff and he brought up a scenerio which I didn't really pay much attention to, until now. Shit after all of this...u have to ask yourself what the fuck else can go wrong.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home