Monday, January 27, 2003

hmmmm....well as V Day looms it's pink head over everything it leads me to this post. Well as I said earlier this hasn't been the greatest day for me, but the weird thing was that it was a pretty normal day. Jeff could tell I was hiding something and i just got off the phone with him cuz he wanted to check to see if everything was cool. Well I guess for the time-being it has subsided but I know with February heading round the corner, I know the pink and red will be soon to follow. I went to Fry's and Walgreens a little bit ago and they had it's own aisle full of chocolate hearts, flowers, teddy bears, and it really made me feel kinda sad. It just made me realize how vulnerable I'm at right now. and with Feb not even started yet old wounds have opened wide and already have begun piercing at me a little. Well that's it I just had to rant a bit lates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home