Monday, January 27, 2003

Tawni's Song Of The Day: Rubber Ducky- Ernie

James Is such a weirdo!!!! Do any of you understand half of the time whathe is saying? With all of the "I dont knows" I would be confused. Oh well, maybe its because you guys are allowed to read this and I am not. But I am allowed to leave messages and you not so ha.... Anywho, Ap Bio is so boring... I should have dropped it!!! But I stayed for James... only by force... HE THREATENED ME!!! No really I would feel bad if I left him by himself. He would be lonely with out me, we have become good partners in crime in class...yes siry bob.... Anywho, Barbie James was telling me that Ian's sister said I was mean... dont listen to her cuz whatever Ian said in't true because he is an ass! No really he talks crap about me all the time that is't true becuse he didn't get what he wanted. lol Stupid Boyz!!!! Well mI should get back to class work BOYZ R DUMB!!!! Well Got to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home