Sunday, January 26, 2003

Song Of The Day - Field Mob - Sick Of Being Lonely Rmx
Currently Feeling - OK

heh, I had a bunch of strange dreams but it all ended on a downfall. I only remember two, the first one was I came home and Shaun Mc. comes over with a little kid and we just kick it then the little kid starts messing with the volvo and I'm playing around with him telling him I'm gonna pick him up and throw him around. The little kid leaves after a little bit then we go inside the volvo and listen to music and that was it. The 2nd dream was that I was in AP Bio with Tawni when all of a sudden Paul came in with heart balloons and sang my own song and used it against me. I remember just sitting there in disbelief as she hugged and kissed Paul. I worry about that since Valentine's day is coming and that would kill me seeing something like that.

hmmmm....I didn't really do much last nite...... I took a nap after watching Borne Identity then I woke up gave my sis a ride to church then went over to Jeff's to see what he was up to after Sadie Hawkins. I talked with him for a while then went back home. I picked up my moms then called up everyone but everyone was working. It sucked, I went to Fry's to see what time Bobby got off work but he was going hunting tomorrow and he had to leave at 4 AM so I didn't want to keep him up. Finally I got ahold of Jason and we ate at In-N-Out then we were trying to look for the illegals. Unfortunately we were a little early and we didn't want to wait so we just talked about relationships then I dropped him off. I feel kinda bad cuz he's been bugging me lately but were cool now. For today I'm just gonna go to church, I can't go to community service since my dad's going fishing. I'm just gonna call up some peeps and just watch over at my house.

Random Things.....

I feel scared about Valentine's Day, I don't have a girlfriend nor does it look like I'm gonna get one any time soon. Valentines day is always a double edged sword, it can be one of the best days if your a romantic and have a girlfriend but at the same time it can be the worst if you are a romantic without a g/f. and you can classify me as the 2nd one.....

I feel that I need to move on, cuz all i'm doing is waiting and it looks like I may be waiting a long time. But I haven't found anyone that made me feel that way. I mean there are nice girls but there's a certain feeling that tells you to go for that person and I haven't found it in anyone else yet. It weird cuz my and Christie are good friends now similar to the way Tawni and me became friends but I don't feel like that with Christie. So I'm stuck in the worst predicament in that I can't or won't tell Tawni how I feel cuz I don't want Tawni to have to choose or make things complicated but at the same time can't find anyone that'll make me wanna do something with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home