Saturday, January 25, 2003

Song Of The Day - Tyrese - How You Gonna Act Like That
Currently Feeling - Ok

heh the post from yesterday was from Tawni when we went to the library for AP Bio. The good news is that she isn't gonna drop the class which is great. I'm so happy!!.....Anyways hmmm let's see yeah I do print out my blog for her since she can't see it online without me there but I do have to edit some things. She likes my song which I made from a couple days ago though she doesn't know that it's directed towards her. Anyways afterschool Christie called and asked me about some good Creed songs. I know it has something to do with Jeff cuz that's his favorite group. I hung out with Adam most of the day, we played some video games and then we went to In-N-Out for some food then watched Undisputed. I couldn't keep myself up so I went home and passed out. This morning I tried to call Amber cuz she said she needed to talk to me but she wasn't home so I watched the Borne Identity which is actually a pretty good movie. I have a gimp in my leg right now cuz I was stretching when I woke up and my leg got a crap which hurt like a bitch but I'll live though it. hmm.....I don't really have anything planned for today I'll just kinda let things happen. I sorta want to watch Darkness Falls but I can't think of anyone to watch it with. Tomorrow I'm gonna do some community service with my church and then I may go to a super bowl party but I don't know which one yet.

Random Things......

hmmm as I look at Kazaa I have 139 songs but only 5 rap songs. That's compared to 59 punk songs and 47 slow jams. heh that's the drought rap is having right now for me.

I found my little black book so now hopefully my little skid last week will come to an end.....

Tonite is the Sadie Hawkins dance.....I have to wonder how it'll be for Jeff and Christie.......

I can't seem to find the missing verse that would have replaced the 3rd verse. I thought is sounded way better but I had to remove it because I thought it was too emotional and plus Tawni would have found out for sure it was about her. Now it's locked up in my head and I can't even remember it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home