Monday, January 27, 2003

Song Of The Day - Common ft. Mary J. Blige - Come Close To Me
Currently Feeling - Confused

y james go......it's weird it really is, this weekend I thought little or nothing about it but I came in this morning to school and all of a sudden it just hit me yet again. It comes in waves.....just when I think it's over a bigger one hits out of nowhere. I don't have an answer for it, my couz said in order to get it off my mind I should just come out with it. I don't think I'm gonna do it for the reasons before but it's definately .....oh by the way I'm looking at stars right now.......... hmmm....so I dunno this wave will probably pass over for the time being then I'll be good for a week, then it hit again. james is a punk...says Tawni no not really...she will write in it later maybe.......anyways I'm trying to prevent the same thing from repeating with Jeff and Christie, it would really suck because they both like each other, they both are right for each other, but they are both stubborn..... Anyways to sum up what I'm feeling right now is really confused...don't know what to do, don't even know why it's bugging me today out of the normal buggyness...... Anyways I'll write about Super Bowl Sunday when I get home.......oh by the way it's really confusing me right now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home