Thursday, January 23, 2003

Song Of The Day - Simple Plan - My Alien
Currently Feeling - Uncertain

Well today wasn't really my day. I had to go to school early this morning cuz I worked in the cobra corner. In first hour I had english, once again I''m trying to figure out how I can get Jeff and Christie together. I know that they both are unsure of each other but I know that they just need a push in the right direction. Jeff told me that they went shopping yesterday and everything between them seemed tight. They were just great together but as soon as they get to school she starts to avoid them. I talked to her and she says that people go up to her and ask about them and she doesn't want to make it look like she's all over him. So now I'm thinking of a plan to get those two together. Nothing really in marketing, in Bio I missed 13 on my test. Shit really I should have done better but he got me all confused on the structure cuz of the whole lipids placed with amino acids. Oh well hopefully I did well in the essay section and that would bring my grade up to mabe a B if I'm really lucky. Also Tawni missed 14 so she's gonna ask if she should drop Bio.............. I went to lunch with Adam and Hubert at Sonic and met up with Mike and Cam. I also saw Troy but he stayed in his car with Andrew. I'll talk more about him later. Anyways nothing in math. I drop off Frank then go to Kachina to pick up my sis. I talk to Ian and luckily I don't have to do any defending but he tells me about how he got into an accident in Bobby's car. He also got bitched at by some lady. It was pretty funny. Anyways I drove around for a little bit and when I got home I got a call from Jeff and he wants me to call Christie to see if she's avoiding his call. So I did and she answered but was sleeping so that answered Jeff's question. Now I'm home printing up some blogs. Unfortunately they have been edited for the reader........

Random Things.........

hmmmm.....the quote I used in english is a very good quote and it was something that I directed towards Jeff and Christie, and something that I would have told myself 4 months ago if I had the chance........
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved." -William Jennings Bryan

As long as I'm in the literary mood I'll mention that I ended up writing a slow jam of my own last nite. I used a generic beat to give me a rhythm. I had to change the last two verses because it would have given it up that it was about Tawni. If I could find it then I'll post it but for now I'll give you the edited version of my song.....

Verse 1
As I watch you Holding Hands, standing side by side
I think to myself, how grand it would be, If I could switch for one night
But I think to myself, that I'll be alright, that I'll find someone new
And then days turned to weeks, then weeks into months, and together they grew
But as I look into my soul
I know I need you to make me whole

Bridge
and I know it's too late, I know it's not right, but tonite is the night
To say......

Chorus
I love you
I'd never say it unless it's true
I've never felt this way before, until you
What can I say
To make you feel the say way
I just need one chance, one opportunity, one glance

Verse II
As the hand begins to move, I feel time has gone
You have been taken, to somewhere forsaken, where I cannot come
Now I stand in the corner, you two get closer, I feel it all come apart
My heart is in pieces, my spirit depleated, nothing else to do but watch
But as I read these lyrics through
I know my one and only is you

Bridge X I

Chorus X I

Verse III


As I look into my heart, did I do the right thing
We sat in the car, in the still of the night, everything was in place
But I thought to myself, I won't break her trust, I won't make her decide
So she walks up the stairs, into the night, leaving me asking why
And then I thought of all the time
I had to ask her if she would be mine
But I was just too late, I'm all out of place ,tonite wasn't right to say

Chorus X I

I think it's a pretty good song since it came from the heart and I didn't force it out. I'll disect some of the verses for you to interpret
The first verse is pretty self explanitory. The first two lines is my saying that I will never tell anyone I love them unless I mean it. Finally the last verse is probably the most descriptive in the sense of something actually happening. That was from a couple days ago when I said that I was thinking about doing it.

On the matter of Troy, I told Tawni what he said. I wasn't planning to but Tawni jarred it out of me. The whole Cave Creek thing was bullshit as I thought. I told her to watch for two faced guys. On the other hand i'm dissapointed in myself but at the same time a bit proud of myself. Troy told me that he would try and break them up if i told him to. Paul and Troy are good friends and he would be a good shot, but I thought to myself fuck that, I would never put her through something like that and that would make me as two faced as Troy and Ian have become.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home